Last Updated on Saturday, 18 August 2012 19:33 Written by Administrator Tuesday, 25 January 2011 13:07
Blonde And A Lawyer
A lawyer and a blond were sitting next to each other on the long flight from Melbourne to Perth. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to sleep so she politely declines and faces the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains «I’ll ask you a question and if you don’t know the answer you pay me $5 and vice versa.»
Again she politely declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now somewhat agitated says, «Okay, if you don’t know the answer, you pay me $5 and if I don’t know the answer I will pay you $500.» This catches the blonde’s attention and figuring that there will be no end to the torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.
The lawyer asks the first question, «What’s the distance from the earth to the moon?» The blonde does not say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to the lawyer. Now it’s her turn. She asks the lawyer, «What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?»
The lawyer throws her a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all references. Frustrated, he emails all his friends and co-workers, nobody has any help. After three hours, while the plane is getting ready to land, he wakes the blonde and hands her the $500.
The blonde thanks him and puts it in her purse. The lawyer, who is more than miffed, says OK and asks, «Well, so what’s the answer?» Without a word she reaches into her purse again and hands him $5…
Web Browsers Explained
The routine is familiar: when a student is late or absent from school, a letter from the parents must be supplied for the absence to be excused. Sometimes such letters suggest that the parents were excused from school too many times in their own youth.
- «My son is under a doctor’s care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.»
- «Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick, and I had her shot.»
- «Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.»
- «Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.»
- «John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.»
- «Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.»
- «Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.»
- «Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.»
- «Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.»